Grand a Day GiveawayEnter here to win $100 CASH from Q99! Listen for your name weekdays starting at 8:10AM through 5:10PM. When you hear your name, call us back within 15minutes and win $100!!!
WSLQ- Q99 “Grand A Day” Contest Rules
The following stipulates contest rules for the Grand a Day Contest promotion featured on WSLQ-Q99. Each contest may have additional restrictions and/or qualifications that will be noted with each contest.
- WSLQ is located at 3934 Electric Road, Roanoke, VA 24018. Normal business hours are 8:30am until 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- All monies won via the Grand a Day Contest will be mailed directly to the winner from WSLQ.
- Designated representative: In very unique situations, designated representatives will be allowed to claim prizes. WSLQ will determine what constitutes a “unique situation.”
- All WSLQ contests are open to any and all WSLQ listeners, with the exception of employees of Mel Wheeler, Inc., it’s agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and families; anyone involved with the production, preparation and distribution of contest materials; and employees and families of employees of other radio stations.
- WSLQ is not responsible for lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible mail of facsimile entries, and Star Country disclaims any responsibility for inability to complete a telephone call, whether due to telephone equipment or malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that WSLQ has the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein. All contest entries become the property of WSLQ.
- Any person calling WSLQ’s contest line, 540-389-0099, gives consent to being recorded and/or broadcast without notification or compensation.
- Listeners can enter the Grand a Day Contest by:
Texting the word CASH to 81944, clicking the link sent and filling out the form.
B. Visiting q99fm.com, clicking on the Grand a Day banner and filling out the form.
C. Being a previous winner of any on-air contest on Q99.
- Grand a Day Contest will begin on Thursday, September 16, 2021 and end on Friday, November 12, 2021. End date is subject to change without notice.
- Once entered, contestants must listen for their name to be called at :10 past the hour between 8A and 6P. If/ when they hear their name, they have 15 minutes to call the Q99 Studio at 540-389-0099. If they call back within 15 minutes, they win $100.
- The jock on-air during that particular time will be the official timekeeper. If a time is disputed, please contact the WSLQ offices at (540) 772-0102.
- Only one (1) winner per household or family every thirty (30) days per contest.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must also provide ID and sign appropriate release forms.
- All unclaimed prizes will be deemed refused and will be forfeited. WSLQ is at liberty to give away any unclaimed/forfeited prize at the conclusion of the original winner’s 30 day grace period.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries.
- WSLQ may substitute one prize for another of equal value without “on-air” or “off-air” acknowledgement.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any WSLQ contest is void where prohibited by law.
- WSLQ /Mel Wheeler, Inc. is not responsible for defective prizes.
- Additions and deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of WSLQ, and may be enacted at any time.
- Any and all taxes associated with winning cash or prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Specific contests may have an addendum which is to be included in the basic contest rules.
- Basic contests rules and addendums are available for review, during regular office hours as stated herein, or upon receipt of a self-addressed stamped envelope only.
- WSLQ is not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received.
- Additional accommodations needed above and beyond awarded prize are the sole responsibility
of the winner.
- Any prizes that are mailed are considered delivered at such time they are relinquished to the US
Postal Service or any other courier/ delivery service. WSLQ is not responsible for lost or
Revised September 15, 2021.