“Black Dog Christmas” Photo Contest Official Contest Rules
The following stipulates contest rules for the Black Dog Christmas Photo Contest featured on WSLQ- Q99. Each contest may have additional restrictions and/or qualifications that will be noted with each contest.
- WSLQ studios are located at, 3934 Electric Road, Roanoke, VA 24018. Prizes may only be claimed during normal business hours 8:30am until 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- All prizes must be claimed in person. Winners must present valid driver’s license to claim a prize. Winners may be required to sign a release form to claim a prize. Prizes in this case must be picked up at Black Dog Salvage 902 13th SW, Roanoke, VA 24016 during their normal business hours. Business hours can be found at blackdogsalvage.com
- To enter Black Dog Christmas Photo Contest, post your favorite personal Christmas photo in the Celebrate Me Home Photo Contest photo gallery located at q99fm.comcountryIf you do not have access to the internet, you can mail your submission to the address in line 1.
- Black Dog Christmas Photo Contest is open to any and all Q99 listeners, with the exception of employees of Mel Wheeler, Inc. and Black Dog Salvage, it’s agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and families; anyone involved with the production, preparation and distribution of contest materials; and employees and families of employees of other radio stations.
- Q99 and Black Dog Salvage are not responsible for lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible entries, and Q99 and Black Dog Salvage disclaim any responsibility for inability to complete entry, whether due to telephone equipment or malfunction, lack of wifi connection or phone service or otherwise. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Q99 has the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein. All contest entries become the property of Q99.
- Black Dog Christmas Photo Contest grand prize includes a Steel Cast Iron Fire Pit from Black Dog Salvage valued at $1,925. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place winners will win a Glass Top Album Accent Table from Black Dog Salvage valued at $350 each.
- Listeners will submit their photos December 7th through December 13th. Listeners will vote for their favorite photos in the gallery December 14th through December 20th, 2020. Disclaimer: THIS IS A POPULARITY CONTEST!
- Grand prize drawing will take place on or around Monday, December 21, 2020.
- Winners will be contacted via their submission contact entry.
- In case of a tie, Q99 will randomly draw winners.
- Only one (1) winner per household or family every thirty (30) days per contest.
- All unclaimed prizes will be deemed refused and will be forfeited.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries.
- Q99 and/or Black Dog Salvage may substitute one prize for another of equal value without “on-air” or “off-air” acknowledgement.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any Q99 contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Q99/Mel Wheeler, Inc. is not responsible for defective prizes.
- Additions and deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of Q99, and may be enacted at any time.
- Any and all taxes associated with winning cash or prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Specific contests may have an addendum which is to be included in the basic contest rules.
- Basic contests rules and addendums are available for review, during regular office hours as stated herein, or upon receipt of a self-addressed stamped envelope only.
- Q99 is not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received.
- Additional accommodations needed above and beyond awarded prize are the sole responsibility
of the winner.
- Any prizes that are mailed are considered delivered at such time they are relinquished to the US
Postal Service or any other courier/ delivery service. Q99 is not responsible for lost or
Revised December 3, 2020.